Wednesday, March 18, 2009

at last...

at last...! a free day to slow down my pace, sleep like a pig, be lazy at home and also to unpack my luagage (yes, they're still in solid pieces untouched since my arrival -_-)...

was very busy with castings and shootings over the last few days... and the worst thing was, I got fever after coming back from macau


when things suddenly free up, I tend to lost direction and just spend the day watching tv, listening to music, surfing the net, playing computer games and do some other vain stuffs which you don't wanna know... hehe... that's so typical of me - the lazy and boring jason :P

and not to forget, to camwhore for a while before going out for lunch, haha :P



*sigh so many things to tidy up... this is when you wish your maid is with you... arhhgggrrr help me!

**and the usual me will just dump the whole luagage into the cabinet and forget about it* hehe... and i'm going to do that, that's me! that's Jason! :P

***for an update, my skin is slowly getting better (at least not so dry and tight) after drinking LOTSA LOTSA water...Victor told me to drink 3 litres daily (2 large coke bottles? lol..) and i'm like, ok.. im going to follow since you are the living proof of mr smooth skin! haha...

alrighty, im going to continue my activities...
take care!

2 comments:

Kel Kel said...

and dun forget LESS coffee too...keke...

Anonymous said...

nice blog you have!

- Jace