Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back back back...

Sorry for leaving you so long my dear blog...
Please forgive my laziness...
I'm pretty much occupied with jobs, castings, outings and gaming!! :P

Did a McDonald TVC last week together with Sarah and a few extras in Megabox, Kowloon. We thought we will shoot after the outlet close down but no, they're still in operation. Well then, of course there was a lot of people STARING at us. It was a fun experience and I was laughing so loud looking at Sarah eating so many burgers that I've lost count, haha.. :P I know I'm bad...





On the weekend, Hannah came to Hk! I was busy most of the days when she was here but managed to meet up with her for a night. We went to the peak together with another friend of her. Due to the poor weather, the mist is thick and we couldn't see a thing there :( So we only have fun in the wax museum, Madame T....


Well, that's all for last week...
Have fun guys!!
I will be going back to Singapore this weekend for Mother's Day~! weee~~

1 comment:

GirlMalaysia said...

PL and SY sent the youtube link of the ad to me at the office, but I couldn't access it. Now I wanna watch at home, but they've removed the video! Why?! Why?! Why?!