Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back Home...


After a 3 weeks in Hong Kong, I am back to Singapore with luggage exceeding the allowable weight and got charged HKD 380! damn it...

Wonder why I went there for so long? Well.. it was for holiday, work and of course to run away from the usual Chinese New Year visiting. Haha...

Supposedly, I was to stay in the model house during this trip. However, due to the messy environment, I ran to my friend's place at Mid Level. To my surprise, the house is totally amazing and I'm deeply in love with it (I love house deco)! Guess what, the thing I like most in the house apart from all those antique clash with modern decoration is the toilet!

The toilet is fully transparent with a huge bathtub. Love the concept! The door back there leads to the changing room with closets and wardrobes.

(Alright, this is the picture before I invaded the toilet with my stuffs, haha)


Hong Kong was fun! Meeting up with some old friends and making some new ones. Went to lots of places but mostly are for shopping, namely Causeway Bay, Tsim Tsa Shui, Mong Kok, Central and etc. Also went to Ocean Park, Lamma Island, Wong Tai Sin, and other places which I couldn't recall. Some random photos.


On the working side, apart from the scheduled jobs, I went to two modeling agencies which claimed to be among the top agencies in HK, Elite Model Management and Starz People for casting. Both offered me a contract and I'd been having headache over which to choose for the longest time. At last, I've chosen Elite. (hope i made the right choice!).

After meeting up with Patryk and Norm during a job and got some feedback on my portfolio (models book) by them saying that it is too commercial, I requested them to do a test for me and direct me into the fashion world to add some spice into my book. Glad that they agreed to help out this poor soul here and so, I did a test shoot at Studio8 with Norm Yip (photographer), Patryk Chaou (fashion stylist) and last but not least, Summer Lai (makeup artist). The photos turned out great! Kudoss to them for doing the test for me. My portfolio seriously lacks of fashion style photos. Here are some photos for your preview.




For more photos of the test shoot, you may visit my, Flickr Page

Alrighty, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, mr jason!