Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lexus RX350 Launch & Samsonite Black Label

Hi peeps,

Been lazy to update this blog for a while. Hehe..
Anyway, here's an update to share something of mine...

Did a show for Lexus and Samsonite last week on the 13th...


Lexus RX 350 Launch

Samsonite Black Label

The reception desk

Shangri-La Hotel - Island Ballroom

Runway of the night..

And of course, the lovely bunch of Upfront models.. ;)
(Left to Right: Natalie, Christalle, Jason, Wandy, Shahirah & Emelind)
.
.
.

Taddaaaahhh.... my wife... :P

Was a little surprise when I found out that my 'wife' was in this job too!!! Haha...
For those who have no clue on what I'm talking, yes she was my wife and we had 2 kids!!

Though our tight schedule separated us, but.. we'd been brought back together by job!!! Hugs hugs, Emelind...!
oh ya btw, our children were missing in action..


As the usual me, looking (hunting) around and I found my victim! A lovely lady named Shahirah (who was trying to find where her husband went missing!).. wahaha...

Picked her up she agreed to be my mistress!! wahahaha..
(oppss got caught by the camera)

.
.
.

Taddahhh....!!

HAPPY FAMILY!!

Oh, by the way, they were getting along really well and here are the proofs!! (isn't it sweet! :P)



That's it!

And the three of us live happily ever after...

.
.
.

Coming up are some random/camwhore photos for your viewing pleasure...



Oh btw, the pretty lady on the left was my partner for that night, Christalle.







.
.
.

Cheers girls..... :) :) :) Hope to see everyone again soon!!


Okay time to get some sleep. Need to go for a casting tomorrow.
Wish me LUCK!!



Nitey! :) :)

No comments: