Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to blogging..

It's time! Back to blogspot after a year of hiatus. A lot of things going on lately with no where to voice out my feelings, I figured out that blog is one of the way to do so :) at least I still have this small little space of my own..

Now based in Singapore.. for almost a year now since my last update.. A lot of changes happened, be it good or bad and every changes helped me to be a better man than I was before.. And mostly are the perspective on how I view things (at least I think so)..

Left modelling for a while now or I may say doing it in a part time basis.. Focused more on the new (half year old) fashion boutique targeting ladies markets.. Never thought that I would involve in this kind of industry before that.. But, I'm in it now.. So, come what may!

Will update on a regular basis from now on.. So, you who are interested to know more may stay tune!

No comments: