Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a regular day...

Got up on 11 am today. It's still quite early (you guess) if you know me well. Haha.. well, that's one of the changes over time that happened. No more sleeping too much! No more after 12pm! :P

Been pretty laid back this few days... usually, I wake up on 9am+ or 10am+ and prepare to start my boutique. But I needed a break desperately, so I'm taking it easy... Less stressful and more time to think about everything ... been pretty tiring and exhausted after going through so much...

Did I tell you my mum got a minor accident at her workplace? Yes, she slipped down and got head injury. When she called me crying, I was so nervous and worried! Rush to her workplace and bring her to the clinic... and guess what... the doctor advised us to go A&E of Tan Tock Seng Hospital!! jezz...  Luckily after everything done, X-ray and such.... she is all fine now... Up and running! hehe.. thank god for that..!

Back to my life... on a regular day, I would wake up, wash up... and prepare to go to work! What's my job now? Well, I have to go 'see see look look' (as chinese saying) at the boutique! :) When I'm there, I'll go around, clean up the mess and dirt which are piling up so FAST!.. sweep the floor... and tadaa it's ready for business... sit & wait for my first customer of the day... during which I will do some workout - push ups, roll and roll the floor rolling thingy.. (sorry, I don't know what it's name, haha) ...and rest around, surf the net to see what's new in the world...!  when the clock ticked to 7pm, I'll pack everything, and go off! You might think why a retail shop closes that early.. so let me tell ya... I'm just lazy! hehe...

On the evening, well, there is no fixed schedule on what to do... either head straight home to rest, or go walking around.. Nothing really interesting to do in Singapore! -_-! don't you agree?! perhaps it's my small social circle... but I'm quite satisfy with this kinda lifestyle :P

bye for now!~
-j

No comments: