Thursday, March 10, 2011

lessons learnt...

Lesson of the day... be independent! hehe... Guess why I say so? Well, if you are not, then you are limiting yourself to the one you are depending... be it career or personal life. If you want to have full control of it, try to make yourself independent and self sufficient. That way, you can explore the bigger world! Don't ever restraint yourself to any limitations!

I've come to realize that depending anyone for anything is kinda suck (big time). When troubles come and everyone care for their own, you will be in big mess! No one is gonna care for me as much as I do myself... (well, maybe my family members will, hehe) Afterall, that's human nature. Everyone for themselves :)

Apart from that,  another lesson learnt is don't assume everything you see is the reality. Illusion and reality are sometimes mixed and confused as they can be easily manipulated. Be more assertive and alert...! 

Another lesson learnt will be, things won't remain unchanged forever...And when they changed, you have to flow with it. Be it to your preference or not, you have no choice. Don't ever stay in status quo as it only makes you lose your competitiveness over time when everything surrounding you are changing or improving!

To cut everything short, control your life yourself!

well, things might sound so gloomy from my perspective, but that's what I learnt :)

Oh ya, I just received the 'behind the scene' photos of the photoshoot which I did with Christopher Lee as his son yesterday! Haha... it was a fun session... 



-j

No comments: